1.1. This Policy defines the procedure for processing and protection by the OOO Firma Tehzaschita (hereinafter – Company) of information about individuals (hereinafter – User), which may be obtained by the Company when you use the Site.
1.2. The purpose of this Policy is to ensure proper protection of personal information that User provides about themselves when using the Site, Services for the purchase of goods/ services from unauthorized access or disclosure.
1.3. Relations linked to the collection, storage, distribution and protection of information provided by User are governed by this Policy, other official documents of the Company and the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
1.4. Используя Сайт и Сервисы Пользователь выражает свое полное согласие с условиями настоящей Политики.
1.5. By using the Site and Services, User expresses their full consent to the terms of this Policy.
1.6. If User does not agree to receive information from the Company, User may unsubscribe from the mailing list: - by clicking on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email; - by sending a notification to firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting the contact center by phone.
The processing of User's personal data is carried out in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation. Company processes User's personal data:
- to identify the party within the framework of agreements and contracts concluded with the Company;
- to provide User with goods/services, access to the Site and Services;
- to communicate with User, to send transactional letters to User;
- to send advertising and/or informational messages to User — no more than 1 message per day;
- to verify, research and analyze of such data that allows to maintain and improve the services and pages of the Site, as well as to develop new services and sections of the Site;
- to conduct statistical and other research based on depersonalized data.
3.1. Company undertakes all necessary measures to protect User's personal data from unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or destruction.
3.2. Company provides access to User's personal data only to those employees and contractors who need this information to ensure the functioning of the Website, the Services and the provision of the Services, and sales of goods.
3.3. Company has the right to use the information provided by User, including personal data, in order to ensure compliance with the requirements of the current legislation of the Russian Federation (including in order to prevent and/or suppress illegal and/or illegal actions of Users). Disclosure of the information provided by User can be made only in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation at the request of the court, law enforcement agencies, as well as in other cases provided by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
3.4. Company does not verify the reliability of the information provided by User and assumes that User provides reliable and sufficient information within the framework of good faith, takes care of timeliness of changes to previously provided information when necessary, including but not limited to changing the phone number.
When using the Site, User confirms that:
has all the necessary rights that allow him/her to use the Services of the Site;
- indicates reliable information about themselves to the extent necessary for the use of the Services of the Site; mandatory fields are marked in a special way, all other information is provided by User at his/her sole discretion.
- is aware that information on the Site posted by User about themselves may become available to third parties not stipulated in this Policy and may be copied and distributed by them;
- has read this Policy, agrees to it, and accepts the rights and obligations set forth herein. Familiarization with the terms of this Policy and putting a check mark under the link to this Policy is User's written consent to the collection, storage, processing and transfer to third parties of personal data provided by User.
4.2. Company does not verify the reliability of the information received (collected) about Users, except in cases where such verification is necessary for the purpose of fulfilling obligations to User.
5.1. Data provided by User independently when using the Site, the Services including but, not limited to: name, mobile phone number, and/or e-mail address.
5.2. Data that are automatically transmitted to the Services during their use using the software installed on User's device, including IP address, cookie information, information about User's browser (or other program with which to access the Services), access time, address of the requested page.
6.1. User may at any time change (update, supplement) the personal information provided or its part, as well as the parameters of its confidentiality, by sending a notification to e-mail email@example.com or by phone call to the contact center.
6.2. User can also delete personal information by sending a notification to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone call to the contact center.
8.1. All suggestions or questions about this Policy should be submitted to the Support Service of the OOO Firma Tehzaschita by e-mail email@example.com or by phone +7 812 614-15-61